Sr Consultant Role (Neo4j/Hume)
What is it like to work at Graphable?
We are relentlessly pursuing the goal of creating vibrant, healthy and rewarding culture here at Graphable, all in the context of a 100% remote work environment. Because we don’t have the chance to interact around a traditional office, we work hard to create opportunities to grow our relationships and cohesiveness as a team through various means, including regular virtual “pubs” where we all get together at the end of a workday and shoot the breeze over a beer or your beverage of choice, as well as other forums such as our annual in-person team get-togethers.
To guide the unusually fast growth of our company, we are all committed to our well-documented and regularly shared purpose statement which is:
Delight our clients through unusual excellence.
- Successful delivery of projects following the Graphable consulting process
- Identifying future work within specific clients, scoping and selling
- Mentoring consultants via ongoing project work
Company Values Expression
The Senior Consultant role continues to express Excellence and Always Learning, but adds Quietly Confident and Team Focused. Projects always involve an internal and external team, and the Senior Consultant is in charge of ensuring they work well together. The Senior Consultant is also responsible for conveying the experience and capability of Graphable to solve client needs.
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Neo4j (Certification Required)
- Domo (Certification Required)
- Development Languages (Python/Node/React/Java/etc.)
- Project Management
- Clear, concise, proactive and effective communication
- Polite and professional
- Lead projects and clients toward the best technical outcome
- Share our experience from other clients and guide toward the best solution
Graphable Core Values
- Excellent - Set a higher standard and continuously refine.
- Focused - Ensure everything we do contributes to company goals.
- Quietly Confident - Demonstrate confidence. Be right, be quiet about it, march on.
- Always Learning - Seek and thrive on feedback. Failure is an opportunity. Deepen current expertise. Gain new expertise.
- Team Focused - Be considerate, ethical, hard-working, value diverse perspectives. Care personally. Challenge directly.®
- 45+ hours per week of logged time (billable, non-billable, and OOO time)
- 32+ hours per week of billable time
- 8.5+ Client NPS for all projects where Senior Consultant is Project Lead
- Complete 100% of chosen/assigned quarterly rocks
- 4 Blog posts per year
- 100% of Active projects receive Project Status email weekly
Benefits subject to change, but include:
- Remote work
- 100% covered health, vision, dental benefits
- Unlimited, flexible PTO
- 9 paid company days off
- 401k plan
How to apply
- Apply and upload your resume in the form to the right
- Application is reviewed
- Interview with a hiring manager
- Interview with the team (you'll get a sense of who you'd be working with).
- Prior employment and any other required verification check(s).