Account Executive – Graph Database (Neo4j / Hume)
What is it like to work at Graphable?
We are relentlessly pursuing the goal of creating vibrant, healthy and rewarding culture here at Graphable, all in the context of a 100% remote work environment. Because we don’t have the chance to interact around a traditional office, we work hard to create opportunities to grow our relationships and cohesiveness as a team through various means, including regular virtual “pubs” where we all get together at the end of a workday and shoot the breeze over a beer or your beverage of choice, as well as other forums such as our annual in-person team get-togethers.
To guide the unusually fast growth of our company, we are all committed to our well-documented and regularly shared purpose statement which is:
Delight our clients through unusual excellence.
- (90%) [TOP PRIORITY] Generating net new direct Graph/Hume consulting opportunities and software resell opportunities from cold-calling and other event driven or networking activities.
- (10%) Fostering the Neo4j/Hume and Graphable relationship, attending sales meetings, presenting to regional sales teams, coordinating Graphable’s co-branded events and involvement, tracking/hitting the Graphable Neo4j/Hume sales quota, and attending quarterly business reviews.
Experience and Skills Requirements
Required Skills of Skill Equivalents
- Able to do 1st level Hume and Neo4j demos
- Domo (L1 certification required)
- Able to do 1st level Domo demos to reduce impact to tech team
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, MS Office, Zoom online meetings
Required Soft Skills
- Intuit and navigate context/relationship nuances and sensitivities internally and with partners and customers
- Identify optimal set of activities in this context to deliver on metrics
- Aggressively qualify leads to optimize time
- Proactively navigate/answer obvious and hidden objections to overcome as early as possible in sales cycles
Self-starting, organized, and capable of driving forward even in lean times
Responsibilities in the Context of Graphable Company Values
- Keeping CRM 100% up-to-date every day (X minutes a day to update)
- Keeping pipe stocked at all stages to meet targets, including aggressive prospecting each week
- Highly responsive both internally and externally (slack, email, phone)
- Accessible/available during key business hours
- Go above and beyond internally and externally
- Everything we do connects to and supports our goals
- Blocks time for deep work/prospecting and other key work categories
- Does not lose focus on certain sales pipe stages as others are being worked (e.g. closing vs prospecting etc)
- Clear, confident but respectful/humble communicator
- Illustrate confidence, be right, be quiet about it, march on
- Seek and thrive on feedback
- Always improving knowledge around sales success
- Always learning more about the technology and capabilities Graphable sells and delivers
- Always learning how to become more and more independent in this environment
- Sells only that which we can deliver (through teaming/collaboration with tech resources)
- Co-owns accounts in patch, along with consultant delivering the project(s)
- Utilizes internal and Domo resources sparingly/judiciously
- Considerate, ethical, hard-working
- Strive to act for the greater good of the team
Graphable Core Values
- Excellent - Set a higher standard and continuously refine.
- Focused - Ensure everything we do contributes to company goals.
- Quietly Confident - Demonstrate confidence. Be right, be quiet about it, march on.
- Always Learning - Seek and thrive on feedback. Failure is an opportunity. Deepen current expertise. Gain new expertise.
- Team Focused - Be considerate, ethical, hard-working, value diverse perspectives. Care personally. Challenge directly.®
- Minimum 40+ hours per week of logged time (prospecting time, general sales time, account management, OOO time etc)
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual services/software quota targets as assigned
- Meet specified target average hourly rates to support margin/VTO 1, 3 and 10 year goals
- Complete any assigned MBOs
- Complete 100% of chosen/assigned quarterly rocks
Benefits subject to change, but include:
- Remote work
- 100% covered health, vision, dental benefits
- Unlimited, flexible PTO
- 9 paid company days off
- 401k plan
How to apply
- Apply and upload your resume in the form to the right
- Application is reviewed
- Interview with a hiring manager
- Interview with the team (you'll get a sense of who you'd be working with).
- Prior employment and any other required verification check(s).