Account Executive – Analytics (Domo)
What is it like to work at Graphable?
We are relentlessly pursuing the goal of creating vibrant, healthy and rewarding culture here at Graphable, all in the context of a 100% remote work environment. Because we don’t have the chance to interact around a traditional office, we work hard to create opportunities to grow our relationships and cohesiveness as a team through various means, including regular virtual “pubs” where we all get together at the end of a workday and shoot the breeze over a beer or your beverage of choice, as well as other forums such as our annual in-person team get-togethers.
To guide the unusually fast growth of our company, we are all committed to our well-documented and regularly shared purpose statement which is:
Delight our clients through unusual excellence.
Required Skills of Skill Equivalents
- (60%) [TOP PRIORITY] Generating net new Domo direct services/software resell (and occasionally referral) opportunities from cold-calling and other event-driven or networking activities. Selling directly like this is far more important to our success than what Domo terms “co-selling” (which brings us much less value).
- (30%) Stewarding DOMO co-sell opportunities by networking with their sales reps and pre-sales engineers (which is merely partnership support and yields low-value sub-contracting). This should diminish over time as possible.
- (10%) Fostering the DOMO/Graphable relationship, attending bi-monthly sales meetings, presenting to regional sales teams, coordinating Graphable’s Domopalooza (yearly DOMO conference) involvement, tracking/hitting the Graphable DOMO sales quota, and attending DOMO quarterly business reviews.
Domo Sales Cycle Info
- Domo Sales cycle can be anywhere from 3 weeks to 2-3 months or more, depending on the complexity of the opportunity. Smaller deals at $30K-$40K, larger ones at $150-250K+. Domo itself has closed a variety of multi-million dollar deals.
- Consulting services range from $5K-$100K+ (~20 Hours to 500+ hours) depending on p/hour rate and the complexity of the opportunity
- Usually fielding in 2-3 deals/week, meeting regional reps with DOMO building relationships
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Domo (L1 certification required)
- Able to do 1st level Domo demos to reduce impact to tech team
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Zoom Online Meetings
- Intuit and navigate context/relationship nuances and sensitivities internally and with partners and customers
- Identify optimal set of activities in this context to deliver on metrics
- Aggressively qualify leads to optimize time
- Proactively navigate/answer obvious and hidden objections to overcome as early as possible in sales cycles
- Self-starting, organized, and capable of driving forward even in lean times
Responsibilities in the Context of Graphable Company Values
- Keeping CRM 100% up-to-date every day (X minutes a day to update)
- Keeping pipe stocked at all stages to meet targets, including aggressive prospecting each week
- Highly responsive both internally and externally (slack, email, phone)
- Accessible/available during key business hours
- Go above and beyond internally and externally
- Everything we do connects to and supports our goals
- Blocks time for deep work/prospecting and other key work categories
- Does not lose focus on certain sales pipe stages as others are being worked (e.g. closing vs prospecting etc)
- Clear, confident but respectful/humble communicator
- Illustrate confidence, be right, be quiet about it, march on
- Seek and thrive on feedback
- Always improving knowledge around sales success
- Always learning more about the technology and capabilities Graphable sells and delivers
- Always learning how to become more and more independent in this environment
- Sells only that which we can deliver (through teaming/collaboration with tech resources)
- Co-owns accounts in patch, along with consultant delivering the project(s)
- Utilizes internal and Domo resources sparingly/judiciously
- Considerate, ethical, hard-working
- Strive to act for the greater good of the team
Graphable Core Values
- Excellent - Set a higher standard and continuously refine.
- Focused - Ensure everything we do contributes to company goals.
- Quietly Confident - Demonstrate confidence. Be right, be quiet about it, march on.
- Always Learning - Seek and thrive on feedback. Failure is an opportunity. Deepen current expertise. Gain new expertise.
- Team Focused - Be considerate, ethical, hard-working, value diverse perspectives. Care personally. Challenge directly.®
- Minimum 40+ hours per week of logged time (prospecting time, general sales time, account management, OOO time etc)
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual services/software quota targets as assigned
- Meet specified target average hourly rates to support margin/VTO 1, 3 and 10 year goals
- Complete any assigned MBOs
- Complete 100% of chosen/assigned quarterly rocks
Benefits subject to change, but include:
- Remote work
- 100% covered health, vision, dental benefits
- Unlimited, flexible PTO
- 9 paid company days off
- 401k plan
How to apply
- Apply and upload your resume in the form to the right
- Application is reviewed
- Interview with a hiring manager
- Interview with the team (you'll get a sense of who you'd be working with).
- Prior employment and any other required verification check(s).